Meet Dr. Giordano
Dr. Giordano graduated Magna Cum Laude from Boston College with a Bachelor of Science degree and received his D.M.D. degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine where he served as student council president. Following graduation, he entered a one-year general practice residency with an emphasis on dentistry for the handicapped. Upon completion of the residency program, he returned to Tufts University School of Dental Medicine to attend the postgraduate Orthodontic program and received his Certificate in Orthodontics.
Dr. Giordano’s professional achievements and activities include:
- ABO Board Certified Orthodontist
- Fellow, International College of Dentists
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Northeastern Society of Orthodontists, and the Tufts Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the American Dental Association and the Massachusetts Dental Society
- Past Secretary of the Merrimack Valley District Dental Society
- Past President of the Tufts University Dental Alumni Association (2013-2014)
He attends ongoing continuing education courses, conferences, and seminars to be up-to-date with the most current advances in orthodontics. Dr. Giordano’s many years of experience have allowed him to treat a variety of complex orthodontic problems. He is ready to provide his patients with the highest quality care available today.
Dr. Giordano also has a high commitment to community involvement. He is a member of the Lawrence Rotary Club and a recipient of the Paul Harris Award. He is a past President of UNICO, a Merrimack Valley service club, and is on the Board of Directors of the Lawrence Boys and Girls Club. Dr. Giordano enjoys music and plays the guitar in the contemporary praise band at his church.
Dr. Giordano lives in Andover, Massachusetts with his wife, Peggy. They have two children, Eric and Elisa. Together they enjoy tennis, golf, boogie boarding, skiing, and just about anything outdoors.